Code Lab 2021
This semester Code Lab will meet on Tuesdays, 10:00 – 11:00 am (EST) on Zoom. The lab will be about 60 minutes and will meet 5 times over the course of the semester. Each meeting will consist of demos that cover key concepts of web programming, and open Q&A, where we’ll walk around and support you as you solve the problem.
See session curriculum at github.com/RISD-Code-Lab/spring2021
Code Lab is for students and faculty: check your email for Zoom link or contact Minkyoung Kim
- Code Lab is being organized by Nic Schumann, Marie Otsuka, and Minkyoung Kim in conjunction with the GD department, starting in 2020 spring.
- Code Lab will be open to all GD students who need some assistance in basic computational training.
- Code Lab is not for credit, there will be no assignments.
- Code Lab won’t require any commitment other than showing up. It’s about providing support for students enrolled in rigorous computational courses. Students do not have to attend all the sessions.
- Code Lab topics will be announced in advance of the session.